We are open for admission interviews every Wednesday 9am – 1pm.
In order for your child to be admitted into KwaThintwa they must be:
- Fully potty trained and independent when they go to the bathroom
- Be able to eat independently
- Be able to dress themselves independently
Please bring the following with you when you come for an admission interview:
- Both guardians ID
- Clinic card
- Child’s birth certificate
- SASSA or Medical Aid card
- School reports (daycare and creche reports also apply)
- All other medical reports from other therapists, doctors and hospitals
- Road to Health chart
- Immunization card
- The hearing aids and/or cochlea implant must be brought along as well, even if the child is not currently using their assistive devices.